Frequently Asked Q’s (FAQ)
We are overwhelmed with the response given by our readers for the past weeks. Thank you very much for your inquiries which in fact have made our day brighter!
As many came and asked us the very same questions, we’re now trying to compile all the questions from our emails/sms/phone calls and answer them in this entry.
Q: What is included and what’s not in Guangzhou 102 Ground Package?
A: Included in the ground package are:
1. Visa to enter China (Single-entry Visa)
2. Accomodation – 3 Star Hotel in Guangzhou
3. Transportation around Guangzhou (air-flight ticket is not included)
4. Dinner at Halal Restaurant in Guangzhou
5. Personal Coaching:
- Visit to Wholesale Markets – Bonus: We’ll personally introduce you the shops we’ve dealt with. You’ll feel comfortable to start buying in bulk and don’t have to wander around on your own. Anyhow, we will give you time to look around and start practicing your negotiation skills to find good deals in the marketplace.
- Survivor Mode: Finding your ways around Guangzhou using public transport. We’ll show how to get from point A to point B, step by step using public transport. Rest assured, many of our past participants successfully traveled like a pro on Day-2 in Guangzhou, on their own via domestic transportation. It’s a proven technique and once you got it; you’ll realize that it is a million dollar skill.
6. Additional Bonus: We will help you to apply for your visa and booked air-flight tickets without any additional cost.
Q: Do I need to attend Kursus Borong China: Guangzhou 101 prior to the trip?
A: We strongly encourage keen and highly spirited entrepreneurs to join our half-day course prior to the trip. The reasons are:
1. You can meet us in flesh and can asked as many questions as you like about China
2. You can make an informed decision as to why you should go with us
3. You’ll be mentally and physically prepared and have some mental images of what to expect when you’re there.
4. You’ll be assisted and adviced accordingly on the preparation before going to Guangzhou
5. We’ll help you to budget your first wholesale purchase
6. We’ll show you the products that you can get in Guangzhou (physical products as well as images)
7. We’ll warn you the do’s and dont’s
8. We’ll give the tips and tricks to do business in Guangzhou which you can’t get anywhere in books
9. We’ll show you the sample of fake notes and teach you how to identify it
10. It’s just *RM180 and well worth it
*RM180 is for those registered through our FB Page. WoHoWo Alumni will enjoy a special discount and just pay RM150 for Guangzhou 101.
Q: How much money can I bring to China?
A: This topic is covered in Guangzhou 101.
Q: I’m working and my annual leaves are limited. Can I join this trip?
A: This trip is suitable and tailor-made for those who are still working full-time. We understand your constraints as we’re too, facing the same issue. (Except for Tuan Shuaib who are working for GMTC round the clock) For your information, the trip is designed to be just 4 days and 3 nights (or at most 4 days 4 nights) and that includes weekend. You just need to take at least 2 days leave and at most 3 days if you’re within Lembah Klang vicity.
For the benefit of all, many who attended our courses and joining our trip to China have 8-5 job. Their background varies from doctors to engineer, teachers, trainers, pensioners, designers, businessmen/women as well as nasheed singer! Want to know more? Click here.
Q: I’m looking for a specific product. Can you help me?
A: Yes, we do entertain special enquiry, subjects to T&C. Please contact us for more details.
Q: I don’t have enough capital to go to China yet. Can I place an order from you?
A: Yes, we do accept orders, subject to T&C. Orders will subject to MOQ, handling charges et al. Please contact us for more details.
Q: I’m planning to come with my wife, and son and neighbour. Will I get special rate for 4?
A: Yes, please contact us for more details.
Q: I couldn’t join the course, can you emailed me your notes? (This Q is for real)
A: We’re so sorry to inform you that our slides and notes are for internal circulation i.e. those who attended Guangzhou 101.
Q: Will I get my deposit back if I decided not to join the trip to Guangzhou?
A: No. Please plan well and read the clause in the form before paying your deposit for both Guangzhou 101 and Guangzhou 102.
Q: Can I travel to China by Malaysian Airlines (MAS) because I have lots of Enrich Points to redeem?
A: We encourage our participants to travel in the same flight/time with us. However, if we think your schedule fits ours, we may accept your proposal. Please contact us for further discussion.
Q: May I know the Shipping Company/Freight Forwarding Services that you used?
A: We’re so sorry to inform you that the information is for internal circulation i.e. those who joined Guangzhou 102.
Siapakah Great Minds Group?
Kami adalah syarikat latihan dan perundingan keusahawanan yang menawarkan kursus Guangzhou 101 iaitu Kursus Borong China khas untuk para usahawan yang berminat untuk memborong barangan terus dari negara China. Selain itu kami juga menganjurkan Trip Borong China atau dikenali sebagai Guangzhou 102. Untuk maklumat lanjut berkenaan program yang kami tawarkan, sila layari laman web kami di sini.